quinta-feira, 13 de fevereiro de 2014

Sauza em 10 Trechos de Música.

Se quiserem, podem tentar adivinhar quais músicas são. =P
Algumas são BEM óbvias, mas aí arrisca a banda também, hehe!

Os créditos das fotos e os nomes das canções e seus intérpretes estão no final do post.


1) It's a beautiful day! Sky falls, you feel like...


It's a beautiful day! Don't let it get away! =D


2) When the working day is done...


Girls just want to have fun!


3) Faster than the speeding light...


She's flying!


4) Better keep you motor running...


'Cause I was built for speed!


5) Should I stay or should I go now?


If I go there will be trouble...
And if I stay it will be double...


6) We go together...



Like rama lama lama ka dinga da dinga dong! *rs*


7) A little less conversation...


... a little more action please!


8) Explain all these controls, I can't sing but I've got soul...


The goal is ELE-VA-TION!!


9) Now and then when I see her face...


She takes me away to that special place.


10) We've got to hold on to what we've got...
      'Cause it doesn't make a difference if we make it or not...


We've got each other and that's a lot for LOVE.








1) Foto by Nicole "Nicky" Leal Pereira. / Música: "Beautiful Day" (U2)
2) Foto by Nicole "Nicky" Leal Pereira. / Música: "Girls Just Want To Have Fun" (Cindy Lauper)
3) Foto by Júlia Menezes. / Música: "Ray Of Light" (Madonna)
4) Foto by Júlia Menezes. / Música: "I'll Sleep When I'm Dead" (Bon Jovi)
5) Foto by Nicole "Nicky" Leal Pereira. / Música: "Should I Stay Or Should I Go?" (The Clash)
6) Fotos by Juliana Sales do Prado (top) e Júlia Menezes (bottom) / Música: "We Go Together" (Grease Cast)
7) Foto by Júlia Menezes. / Música: "A Little Less Conversation" (Elvis Presley)
8) Foto by Nicole "Nicky" Leal Pereira. / Música: "Elevation" (U2)
9) Música: "Sweet Child O' Mine" (Guns N' Roses)
10) Música: "Livin' On a Prayer" (Bon Jovi)








Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário